Sunday, November 23, 2008

My FavORiteS

Love the Utes! GO UTES!!!!
My favorite animal! LOVE HORSES! And my dog...well I love dogs!

Lemonade is the best....doesn't that just make your mouth water? I love it!


I am a gymnast and love it....sometimes!!



I love harry potter! I love the trio and Harry.....aka daniel radicliffe!!




I FREAKING LOVE HARRY POTTER! IT IS MY LIFE! I AM OBSESSED!!





I love Roxy!






My top 3 favorite lotions! 1. Japanese Cherry Bloosom







2. Sensual Amber









3. Coconut lime Verbena








Cheddar Chex Mix is the best! I have a lot of good memories with it too...haha!










I love boating....espacially in Lake Powell! Well lake Powell is my favorite! House boats are the best too!











Again I love Lake Powell! This picture offically isn't me but I LOVE CLIFF JUMPING! It is a blast! I have pictures but my friend hasn't sent them to me yet.












So techinacally I love country! If I put all of my favorite artists then you would be looking at a MILLION pictures! I LOVE COUNTRY! I love Taylor Swift!













Carrie Underwood....LOVE HER!














I love Camera's and taking pictures!















I love Christmas, A.K.A. my birthday!
Okay I am going to stop now....I could go on FOREVER!
















4 comments:

Sam said...

love love love harry potter:D
im rereading the series for my like 6th time right now, I'm on book 4.

love taylor and carrie too! high five!

Kenzie said...

yay! bend you updated it! hoorah!! i'm so proud of you ;-)

Kylee said...

oh my heck i love the utes too!

Sam said...

btw whos D.E.R.E?
hes following ur blog...and kinda creepy.