Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag

I live: In a house
I am: a gymnast
I think: I am in love
I Know: that everyone makes mistakes!
I want: to be able to drive already!
I have: an amazing life!
I dislike: spiderss, snakes, people that only care about themselves and people that think they are so cool!
I miss: being little!

I fear: tests!
I feel: happy and worried!
I hear: my music
Ismell: the roast cooking! YUM!
I crave: chocolate!
I cry: when i get hurt, and don't believe in myself
I usually: am never home!
I search: for a better life!
I wonder: what my future will be like
I regret: putting things off
I love: family, friends, animals, and more!
I care: about my family, friends, and animals!
I always: make new friends
I worry: about the world, as it gets scarrier and scarrier and about what to say to people sometimes.
I am not: a lier
I remember: the funniest thing that happened to Ashley and me!
I believe: in myself, my friends, and my family
I sing: in the shower but not very good
I argue: about things that happen between my friends and such
I write: To much! I am going to get Carboltunnel!
I listen: to country baby!
I can usually be found: at school, or gym
I am scared: getting new skills in gymnastics
I need: a life...haha! to much gymnastics! Also more sleep (like kenzie)
I forget: when things are due....not that much just sometimes.
I am happy: when I make things I believed not possible and when I get hyper with my friends....o also I am happy for christmas to come!!
I tag: Kylee, Sam, and Micaela...I don't know....who has done and who hasn't??!!

No comments: